The Puritan Bennett™ 560 (PB560) portable ventilator helps patients live with greater independence while giving clinicians peace of mind. Lightweight, reliable, and trusted — the system comes with a long battery life to ensure continuous support for you and your patients.
Key features of the Puritan Bennett™ 560 ventilator include:
- The internal lithium ion battery provides up to 11 hours of ventilator operation (depending on settings and other factors).1
- A real-time battery life indicator shows how much battery time is left in hours and minutes, based on settings.
- The Puritan Bennett™ 560 ventilator is compact in design, lightweight at 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg), and quiet (<30 dBA at 1m). It transitions easily from hospital to home.
- Data portability is enabled via a USB memory device. The USB memory device makes it easy to transfer patient data from a home ventilator to a clinician’s computer.
- Ventilator parameters and alarm settings are linked to reduce the risk of clinically inappropriate settings.
- Oxygen enrichment is available using a low pressure oxygen source. Utilize a measurement kit to monitor FiO2 levels.